Heroes 5 2020 in 1 game board

Originali e sistemi Arcade (Naomi, SEGA Model, Triforce, Atomiswave, MVS, ecc.)
nasoftz
Città: Macerata
Grazie Inviati: 2 volte

Re: Heroes 5 2020 in 1 game board

Messaggio da nasoftz »

macgyver ha scritto: 04/01/2019, 0:39 Users without Avatar, kindly update your user profile.

Thank you.
e c hai ragione, scusate...fatto!
MacGyver

Donatore
God of Arcade
God of Arcade
Medaglie: 1
Città: Torino
Grazie Inviati: 60 volte
Grazie Ricevuti: 83 volte

Messaggio da MacGyver »

Grazie <-on_wink->
nasoftz

Messaggio da nasoftz »

Akira84 ha scritto: 04/01/2019, 3:06 Weird that your joysticks do not work. I shared the image dump with someone else who has the same board, there board is branded as a Pandora's box 6 with 2020 games , with no SD card, and he said my image dump worked for him and his controls worked.
Sorry I meant to say the game names were encoded not encrypted, if you enter a regular game name in the games database, it will even say decode failed, and no name will show up in the games list. But you can add roms, and movies and they will play properly.
I suppose my two joysticks use pcb gpio directly throught a 40pin connector, my pcb do not have jamma connector at all, it s a gb2000s ..I think this s the difference from this two revision...however plugging usb keyboard and hid on your sdcard image works.. ;)emmc rom dir structure is the same as yours only encrypted..!
I m testing a fresh android installation on my board, still trying to install all needed file to emulate the stock heroes software to get a fully opensystem.... still having problem with the integrated gpio for joystick controllers, maybe a permission issue and it only need to be rooted.... :/
about your emmc...it is empty?
what about to ask that guy to come and share here some news about it s system?
I already made a dump of my emmc, if someone need it just ask!
Akira84
Città: Nh
Grazie Inviati: 1 volta
Grazie Ricevuti: 2 volte

Messaggio da Akira84 »

I did not know they made a revision of the board with just the 40pin gpio, I thought they only made my board that has jamma and gpio, that makes sense why your controls are different.
I have been busy and have not checked yet if my emmc is empty, I'll download the retro orange pi image you suggested and try to find time to check it this weekend.
I tried installing h3droid on my board and it worked and a USB keyboard and mouse worked but I did not try anything else, just installed it to see if it would boot and it did.
I did recommend to the guy to check out this forum so hopefully he will join us here.
Akira84

Messaggio da Akira84 »

nasoftz ha scritto: 23/12/2018, 21:18 forgot to mension the easiest way is to boot retrorangepi pc plus from sdcard ,at Ropi menu press F4 to exit on command shell , than launch armbian gui with startx command than click on file manager to see your emmc content ;)
Hi,
When I do this, under devices I see File System - which looks like the contents of the sd card. Under places I see pi desktop trash, under Network I see browse network.
I do not see anything that looks like it would be my emmc.
where did you see your emmc?
nasoftz

Messaggio da nasoftz »

Akira84 ha scritto: 07/01/2019, 3:05 Hi,
When I do this, under devices I see File System - which looks like the contents of the sd card. Under places I see pi desktop trash, under Network I see browse network.
I do not see anything that looks like it would be my emmc.
where did you see your emmc?
straight there....right place...you can check inserting an usb stick, it will appear under your mounted working volume, than if you don't see more volumes other than the system one, your emmc is empty
nasoftz

Messaggio da nasoftz »

meanwhile I'm releasing all stolen android apk's from my heroes5 :) I'm investigating on h3droid.. maybe someone would try to test them in other android /tvbox system,too...^^
At this moment the most interesting one is factorysettings from where seems to be possible to sort (maybe add???) roms via usb...you must create a file sort.txt and place roms inside the usb stick to be able to sort (or add???) them..
hope it helps!
https://mega.nz/#!Ws1TiITC!3yY-DyCZtouC ... CkK6dS77Sg
Akira84

Messaggio da Akira84 »

I put in a USB stick and it showed up so I guess my emmc is empty and not showing up.
I have an Android TV box so I'm going to look into how to try to install those apk files.
I installed Android studio so I could read threw the apk files.
I found the sort.txt files you talk about, I copied the text, it looks like it puts the ROMs in alphabetical order. So I can at least use that to re order the games.db file to alphabetical order, so that is helpful.
Keep up the good work.
Akira84

Messaggio da Akira84 »

I downloaded and installed this version of Android on the board.
http://www.orangepi.org/downloadresourc ... ad39c.html
It booted up fine, then installed your apk files. It said they all installed fine, I rebooted the board, it gave me the option to start game menu or the regular software, I chose game menu, it says loading and but nothing else happens.
I'm going to play with it more and see if I can get anything else to happen.
6buttonmash
Città: London
Grazie Ricevuti: 4 volte

Messaggio da 6buttonmash »

Hi there I have one of these systems, although its menus are re branded as a Pandora Box 6.

The board revision on mine is a SG.GB2000.REV 2.22 as shown in this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdvZMRqzWgI

The menu system and the Pandora re-branding is shown in this video...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZBN_-SPEoc

The file system on mine is loaded on internal memory NOT SDcard.

As far as i can tell its the same as a Heroes 5 (even the games) and only the menu appearance is different.

If anyone would like to guide me through how to dump this to an .IMG file for others to burn to an SDcard and try out on their Heroes 5 branded units i would be happy to help. It would have to be pretty step by step though as ive has a basic attempt at accessing things and got nowhere.

It may be worth a go though, perhaps on this version they have not encoded/encrypted things which could lead to adding more games and similar.

Let me know if i can help :)
Rispondi

Torna a “PCB Jamma e sistemi Arcade”