Heroes 5 2020 in 1 game board

Originali e sistemi Arcade (Naomi, SEGA Model, Triforce, Atomiswave, MVS, ecc.)
cheezemasta
Città: Eugene
Grazie Inviati: 3 volte

Re: Heroes 5 2020 in 1 game board

Messaggio da cheezemasta »

Akira84 ha scritto: 30/01/2019, 20:09 Made a new entry in the games.db, it showed up and was playable
I really want to add some more Mame Roms to my board! Also Dreamcast or other games if possible! Do you have a way you did this that I could follow?!?!
6buttonmash
Città: London
Grazie Inviati: 1 volta
Grazie Ricevuti: 4 volte

Messaggio da 6buttonmash »

cheezemasta ha scritto: 12/02/2019, 7:17 Hello Everyone! I have recently purchased the "Heroes" board that states it is a 3d Pandora Games board when you boot it up. I've only been able to get it to recognize PS2 ISO's so far with the usb on the back. Is there a fairly easy way to add mame roms and possibly dreamcast type games etc to this? Here is a link to what my board looks like and the Heroes Bios from the menu screen! Thanks for any help!

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/6y16bqrttoxc ... 6bT4a?dl=0
Interesting. Your board appears to be another entirely new design, although the hardware visually looks similar to the Pandora Treasure / Pandora key 7 boards it clearly has a variant of the Heroes 5 software on it from your screenshots. How did you get it to play PS2 ISOs?

cheezemasta ha scritto: 12/02/2019, 15:03
Akira84 ha scritto: 30/01/2019, 20:09 Made a new entry in the games.db, it showed up and was playable
I really want to add some more Mame Roms to my board! Also Dreamcast or other games if possible! Do you have a way you did this that I could follow?!?!
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING...

Backup the SD card which is in/on your board
If you use a computer which uses Windows use ether or Win32DiskImager to do this.

It also weirdly looks like your board has EMMC storage on it i wonder why they have bothered with both that and a SDcard??? ) So you may have to back that up EMMC also.... See earlier in the thread about trying to load Retrorangepi onto your box to see if there is anything on the EMMC chip.

When you have done all that you can start exploring your SDCard to see if its layout/files are the same as the boards that have been discussed in this thread. The boards in this thread are GB2000 variants yours is a new (or i assume its newer) GB3000 version.

Alternatively if this all sounds too frightening (trust me if you are new to linux/unix command line backing up with dd is not shall we say newbie friendly) backup just your sdcard with Win32DiskImager to an .img file if you are a windows user and then upload it on here, myself, @Akira84 or @nasoftz will probably be happy to have a look to see if your game.db file is editable or if its encoded.

If you are a linux user then i personally do not have enough experience to do a walk through with the dd command, when i backed mine up i spent best part of a day just varying the command line until it worked, if nobody else can help you if you need it in this regard ill have another play but if new to linux/unix command line like i was then trust me its not a fun task.

Ultimately i suspect if your board can play PS2 files the software even though it looks the same is likely to have fundamental differences but none of us will know or be able to advise unless you back it up first. You do not want to start fiddling with things, make changes and basically brick the system. I assume extra games you load via a USB stick? What is the file/folder stucture on that?
cheezemasta

Alright! Thanks so much for this response! You guys are awesome as hell!!!
6buttonmash ha scritto: 12/02/2019, 18:26
cheezemasta ha scritto: 12/02/2019, 7:17 Hello Everyone! I have recently purchased the "Heroes" board that states it is a 3d Pandora Games board when you boot it up. I've only been able to get it to recognize PS2 ISO's so far with the usb on the back. Is there a fairly easy way to add mame roms and possibly dreamcast type games etc to this? Here is a link to what my board looks like and the Heroes Bios from the menu screen! Thanks for any help!

cheezemasta ha scritto: 12/02/2019, 15:03
BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING...

Backup the SD card which is in/on your board
If you use a computer which uses Windows use ether or Win32DiskImager to do this.

It also weirdly looks like your board has EMMC storage on it i wonder why they have bothered with both that and a SDcard??? ) So you may have to back that up EMMC also.... See earlier in the thread about trying to load Retrorangepi onto your box to see if there is anything on the EMMC chip.

When you have done all that you can start exploring your SDCard to see if its layout/files are the same as the boards that have been discussed in this thread. The boards in this thread are GB2000 variants yours is a new (or i assume its newer) GB3000 version.

Alternatively if this all sounds too frightening (trust me if you are new to linux/unix command line backing up with dd is not shall we say newbie friendly) backup just your sdcard with Win32DiskImager to an .img file if you are a windows user and then upload it on here, myself, @Akira84 or @nasoftz will probably be happy to have a look to see if your game.db file is editable or if its encoded.

If you are a linux user then i personally do not have enough experience to do a walk through with the dd command, when i backed mine up i spent best part of a day just varying the command line until it worked, if nobody else can help you if you need it in this regard ill have another play but if new to linux/unix command line like i was then trust me its not a fun task.

Ultimately i suspect if your board can play PS2 files the software even though it looks the same is likely to have fundamental differences but none of us will know or be able to advise unless you back it up first. You do not want to start fiddling with things, make changes and basically brick the system. I assume extra games you load via a USB stick? What is the file/folder stucture on that?
I did use the file structure the instruction manual provided. I used a USB Stick and made a folder called games > download > then put the iso's in there. I also put roms, cdi's etc and the only thing that loaded was the ISO PSP file. I also attempted to trick the system and renamed one of the other games ISO's to a known working PSP game file name and it didn't work. --- It's funny it will mount the USB Stick and add a file structure and also if any of the files are not readable on there it will add a .unknown to the end of the file AKA marvelvscapcom2.iso.unknown. --- I also will look into copying the card info. I am tech savvy and capable I'm just not super advanced! I appreciate all the help!

Interesting. Your board appears to be another entirely new design, although the hardware visually looks similar to the Pandora Treasure / Pandora key 7 boards it clearly has a variant of the Heroes 5 software on it from your screenshots. How did you get it to play PS2 ISOs? ---

I am reading my post and I wrote it wrong. I loaded a PSP game. ugh sorry =.0. I have not been able to successfully load anything else.
6buttonmash

I think your board may be a version of the Pandora Treasure / Pandora Key 7 it does look remarkably similar, those also allow loading of PS1 games if i remember right in PBP format (though you need to convert them to PBP format rather than ISO first) as well as PSP files you already have running.

The Heroes 5 boards akira84 in this thread has and the Pandora 6 board i have do not mention anywhere in their manuals on how to load any games from USB drives.

I suspect on your board and mine (even though a different version) they are all interchangeable to some degree, i suspect the Pandora Treasure / Pandora Key 7 EMMC/SDcards would also work on our boards either entirely or with minor problems (button/joystick issues or certain ports not working). As well as the Android based 1760 game box software...... In addition to any other pandora/clones that use the H2/H3 chipset.

It will be really interesting if you can upload a copy of the EMMC and SDcard in your box, i look forward to investigating another new variation of this software and board :)
cheezemasta

6buttonmash ha scritto: 13/02/2019, 2:47 I think your board may be a version of the Pandora Treasure / Pandora Key 7 it does look remarkably similar, those also allow loading of PS1 games if i remember right in PBP format (though you need to convert them to PBP format rather than ISO first) as well as PSP files you already have running.

The Heroes 5 boards akira84 in this thread has and the Pandora 6 board i have do not mention anywhere in their manuals on how to load any games from USB drives.

I suspect on your board and mine (even though a different version) they are all interchangeable to some degree, i suspect the Pandora Treasure / Pandora Key 7 EMMC/SDcards would also work on our boards either entirely or with minor problems (button/joystick issues or certain ports not working). As well as the Android based 1760 game box software...... In addition to any other pandora/clones that use the H2/H3 chipset.

It will be really interesting if you can upload a copy of the EMMC and SDcard in your box, i look forward to investigating another new variation of this software and board :)
OK! I have created a SD Card file structure with all essential files and also representative files in every folder for you guys to review!!! Take a look at the zip and see what we have here! Any input is SERIOUSLY appreciated! === btw the sd card was 32 gigs and was almost full so that's why I laid this out for you guys like this!

Akira84
Città: Nh
Grazie Ricevuti: 2 volte

Messaggio da Akira84 »

Welcome cheezemasta
The picture of your board does look like the pandora's treasure 3d etc type boards.
Those boards to my knowledge use a s912 processor, where our heroes boards use the h2+ or h3 processor.
I wonder if yours is the heroes manufacturers version of the 3d boards. The file structure of your sd card looks similar to the file structure of our heroes boards.
To see what processor your board has you might be able to remove the fan and look at the chip and see if there are any markings on it.
If your looking for info on how to add games look up info on on the pandora's treasure boards.
your sd card does have a games.db file but when I tried to open it, it said it was encrypted and needed a password so I could not open it. Which means you can't follow our instructions on editing it to add entries to the games.db file.
very interesting board you have. Was that all that was on the sd card other than lots more roms in the folders?
If your board is does have an h2+ or h3 processor then it might be somewhat compatible with our boards but I think it probably has a s912.
nasoftz
Città: Macerata
Grazie Inviati: 2 volte

Messaggio da nasoftz »

Akira84 ha scritto: 13/02/2019, 4:44 Welcome cheezemasta
The picture of your board does look like the pandora's treasure 3d etc type boards.
Those boards to my knowledge use a s912 processor, where our heroes boards use the h2+ or h3 processor.
I wonder if yours is the heroes manufacturers version of the 3d boards. The file structure of your sd card looks similar to the file structure of our heroes boards.
To see what processor your board has you might be able to remove the fan and look at the chip and see if there are any markings on it.
If your looking for info on how to add games look up info on on the pandora's treasure boards.
your sd card does have a games.db file but when I tried to open it, it said it was encrypted and needed a password so I could not open it. Which means you can't follow our instructions on editing it to add entries to the games.db file.
very interesting board you have. Was that all that was on the sd card other than lots more roms in the folders?
If your board is does have an h2+ or h3 processor then it might be somewhat compatible with our boards but I think it probably has a s912.
Welcome cheezemasta,
I agree with Akira.. it has a different processor s912 to be able to boot psx & 3d games , however you are not be able to add 2d games without hacking that system...
6buttonmash

Ok done a bit more research his board is slightly different to the current Pandora Treasure and Pandora Key 7 boards we all probably know about (the ones with a 2D Games and 3D Games menus/options), none of them from what i could find have any EMMC on them or if they do its not easily visible or is in a different place on the board entirely. His board clearly does have EMMC (as seen in his picture above the SDcard). I suspect the CPU in his board may be different, to those also. As although the heatsink looks very similar it is mounted very slightly different.

I thought the Pandora 7/Treasures we know about used an Allwinner Octocore chip, but if you guys are sure its a S912 then i stand corrected. His board like ours though for sure uses an Android based OS for its function (at least on systems like this that is normally where the LOST.DIR in his upload comes into the equation with regards to storing user files/data).

His SDcard may only be in use for 3D games (or PSX, PSP, N64 if his system also runs them etc) however from his upload that would not make much sense as there are so few games on it and it also has MAME directorys. I suspect what he has copied and uploaded is only a small partition of it (IE the only partition windows could read) thats why i said for him to use Win32Diskimager, as otherwise we can not really know for sure if thats all what is on the card.
Would not make sense for them to as he reports put a 32GIG SDcard in the system and only put 461MB (the size of his unpacked zip file) on it.

If the CPU is different to ours it may still work to some degree or be of use in unlocking more functionality from our boards, the reason i say that is because after much research i did finally find out what his board software wise probably has on it and it is basically the same as ours see this Spanish video, not a very informative video but shows enough to tell the interface software at least is basically the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MI9vmyllfmk

Apparently this new to market system is manufactured by a Chinese company named BLEE comes with 2200 games in total with something like 100 being PSP or PSX games, all of them are in a single menu like on our system and as seen in the video. This "new" system is typically now called a Pandora 7 3D games (Yep the Chinese continue to confuse things even more lol).

Either its a Pandora 7/Treasure with our interfaced stolen for it or its even more similar to our board but with upgraded components. Im inclined to think it has a lot of similarity to our board as the layout for the roms directories is similar, where as the Pandora 7/Treasure boards use a folder name structure like 2D Games > roms > nameofgame.ZIP and 3D Games > roms > nameofgame.ISO. His though like ours seems to separate by emulator name/system.

If he does manage to make proper images of the SD and EMMC it may be of some use.
cheezemasta

Ill see what i can do about getting a full image for you guys! Also ive been trying to crack the password in the .db file unsuccessfully. Ugh. Ill update more soon!
6buttonmash

cheezemasta ha scritto: 13/02/2019, 20:01 Ill see what i can do about getting a full image for you guys! Also ive been trying to crack the password in the .db file unsuccessfully. Ugh. Ill update more soon!
If you have been trying to crack the password to the game.db file what is in your upload you are wasting your time all the files in your upload with the exception of a couple of .txt files and the xls appear to be dummy or encrypted files from what i can tell.

None of the .mp4 files or the rom .zip files for example my end are even playable/unpackable. Opening all the files in a basic text viewer and hex reveals whatever they are they are all the same format (IE an .mp4 is not really an .mp4 file and a rom .zip is not a .zip file, or they are all encrypted in the same manner). The basic heading mentions "CONSOLE" in all of them. I suppose they could all be SQL encrypted, but that would not make much sense to do that to the .mp4 files as it would just increase the systems processor resource decrypting them. The short version what you uploaded nobody will be able to do anything with. They just appear to be a load of random encrypted OR just junk data.
Rispondi

Torna a “PCB Jamma e sistemi Arcade”